Baked Zucchini Chips
Crisped to perfection and light in calories, baked zucchini chips are ideal for when you want to squash your fried-food craving.
Jazz them up with your favourite spice blends – smoked paprika, dried herbs, curry powder or even grated parmesan!
They are a delightful alternative to potato chips. A clean snack, that’s quick to make and is absolutely irresistible!
INGREDIENTS : –
- 1 large zucchini, washed and dried
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp chilli powder
INSTRUCTIONS : –
- Thinly slice the zucchini into 1/8 inch discs. (The thinner it is, the crispier it gets.)
- Lay the slices on a paper towel ad use another one to gently press down to squeeze out the excess moisture.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, place the zucchini slices. Drizzle oil and add the spices. Gently toss to coat.
- Arrange the slices in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until it turns crisp and lightly browned.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.