3 Ingredient Cake Shake (Vegan)
We all love cake. No arguments there. We also love a thick and creamy milkshake. Now, what really was a light-bulb idea was to toss cake, ice cream and milk into a blender to make a slurp-able cake shake! Rich, sinfully indulgent and stupidly simple to make.
Here’s a quick recipe on how to whip up a vegan cake shake:
INGREDIENTS : –
- 2 vegan cupcakes (flavour of choice)
- 1/2 cup plant milk
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
For the topping (optional) :
- Whipped cream
- To a blender, add milk, ice cream and 1 cupcake and blend until smooth.
- Crumble the 2nd cupcake into chunks and add to a tall glass.
- Pour the prepared shake into the glass and top with whipped cream and sprinkles, if desired. You can also just top with cupcake crumbs. Serve immediately.