Ecosattva Water Activated Kraft Paper Tape | Brown Scrim Reinforced | 48 mm x 50 meters x 6 Rolls, Provides Tamer Proof Application
Water-Activated Paper Tape is made from natural starch based adhesive.
To use the tape apply water to activate the adhesive. When applied to a box, the tape fuses with the box as the adhesive soaks into the cardboard. Within a couple of minutes, it dries completely and is impossible to remove without damaging the box. The tape does not get affected by dirt, dust, oil, or extreme temperature environments.
Dimensions: 48 mm x 50 meters x 6 Rolls
• The tape is a two-layer paper with fiberglass reinforcement.
• Tamper Evident: Once applied, the tape bonds with the surface permanently, making them tamper-evident.
• Highly Recyclable: Kraft paper has high durability and tear resistance, making it ideal for light to heavy duty packaging.
• 100% Natural Product: It naturally decays just like fallen leaves.
• Strength:- Kraft paper is designed for packaging and has high durability and tear resistance.
How to Use?
• Cut the tape at the required length, as per your box dimensions.
• Apply water on the adhesive side with a wet sponge/cloth or a paintbrush.
• Paste the tape on the box and let it dry for 1-2 minutes
• Keep the tape away from moisture & humidity.
MRP: Rs. 1350
Net Contents: 6 Rolls
Shelf Life: 24 months
Manufactured by: Mexim Adhesive Tapes Pvt. Ltd., Daman.
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 30 cm|
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in