Ecosattva GreenWrap Eco-Friendly Expandable Paper Wrap – Replacement for Bubble Wrap – 380 mm x 100 meters | Pack of 2
GreenWrap is a fantastic replacement for plastic bubble wrap films. Use it to wrap fragile items instead of plastic bubble wrap and save plastics from ending up in our oceans and landfills
It cushions and protects fragile items during transit. It is a great packaging solution providing optimal protection, a superior unboxing experience, and accelerated wrapping. GreenWrap is compostable, recyclable, and reusable, and all in all, one of the best sustainable packaging solutions.
Size Per Roll: 380 mm x 100 meters (Expandable up to 60%)
Pack of 2 Rolls
• Protective Cushioning: To prevent your products, like glass and pottery items, from getting damaged and break during transit
• Premium Packaging: The unique design of the paper makes for a very satisfying unboxing experience
• Made from Renewable Resources: Kraft paper is made from renewable resources
• Easily Tear-able from hand so you can get it in the required size without wastage, and with minimum effort
• Uses Less Space for Storage: The paper comes in a flattened form, and you expand it as and when required.
• Good for the environment: Made from renewable resources, replaces plastic bubble wrap, and is easily recycled
• Better packing efficiency: Less time and effort required to pack products
• Use as a Gift Wrap: Add a ribbon or a jute twine for a unique gift wrap
MRP: Rs. 4000
Net Contents: 2 Rolls
Shelf Life: 24 months
Manufactured by: Mexim Adhesive Tapes Pvt. Ltd., Daman.
How to Use?
• Hold the roll at the top with one hand and the edge of the paper with the other hand and make sure there is adequate tension.
• Gently tug the paper to expand the honeycomb design.
• Make sure you don’t pull it too hard or the paper will tear.
• Wrap your product inside the expanded paper and interlock it from the sides
|Dimensions||30 × 16 × 39 cm|
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in