No-Bake Vegan Protein Bars
Looking for a quick breakfast option, or an after gym snack? Try out this recipe for a vegan protein bar. With the classic combination of peanut butter, chocolate, and milk (all vegan of course), we don’t have to boast about the taste factor for this recipe. You already know you’ll love it!
- ½ cup unsweetened / vanilla / chocolate protein powder
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- 8 pitted dates
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ cup ground flax seeds
- ½ cup peanut butter, creamy
- ¼ cup plant milk
- ½ cup melted chocolate chips (optional)
- In a food processor, add the dates, peanut butter, and milk. Blend until the mixture is smooth and consistent.
(Note – If the dates feel tough, soak in warm water.)
- Add the oats, protein powder, ground flax seeds, chia seeds, and pulse until the ingredients are well combined. (You can pulse the dry ingredients separately if you prefer a less chunky texture.)
- Grease a pan and transfer the mixture to it. Press firmly and evenly.
- Spread the melted chocolate evenly over the top of the mixture.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Cut into bars and serve.
- Store the bars in the refrigerator using an airtight container for 5-6 days.