Jus Amazin CRUNCHY Almond Butter – Unsweetened (500g) | 25.5% Protein | Clean Nutrition | Single Ingredient – 100% Almonds | Zero Additives | Dairy Free
“This delicious and nutritious protein packed unsweetened Crunchy Almond spread / butter (with 25.5% protein), is made from only 1 ingredient – 100% Premium Californian Almonds, and nothing else ! It provides Clean Nutrition, with Zero Junk (No refined sugar or chemicals or preservatives). It is packed with macro-nutrients (high protein, dietary fiber and healthy fats) and micro-nutrients (Vit B2, Vit E, calcium, iron, manganese, copper).Since it is high in dietary fibre, low in net carbs, and unsweetened, it is also diabetes friendly & keto-friendly.
– This crunchy almond butter is best enjoyed on toast, with fruits, in a smoothie or mixed in with a bowl of oatmeal / muesli.”
100 in stock
“BURSTING WITH NUTRITION:
• Unsweetened CRUNCHY Almond Butter made from a Single Ingredient – 100% Californian Almonds & nothing else
• High Nutrition Product – High Protein, High Dietary Fiber & packed with Vitamins & Minerals
• Clean Nutrition (with Zero Junk) : Made from High Nutrition Clean Ingredients, with Zero Junk (no Refined Sugar, no Hydrogenated Fats, no emulsifiers, no added chemicals)
• 100% Natural, 0% Chemicals
• Multiple ways to use – perfect to be used as a spread on toast, it can be added to your oatmeal or cereal or even enrich your fruit intake such as bananas or apples.
• It’s a brilliant choice to get your kids their daily dose of almonds, for fitness enthusiasts as pre-workout or post-workout snack or in smoothies, for keto diet, high protein diet, people with dairy allergy and for foodies
• A must-have ingredient for bakers !”
25.5% Protein | Single Ingredient – 100% Almonds | Clean Nutrition | 100% Natural | Zero Chemicals | No Artificial Preservatives | No Refined Sugar | No Added Oil | Peanut Free | Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free | Soy Free | Trans Fat Free | No Hydrogenated Fats | No Palm Oil | Zero Junk
“CLEAN NUTRITION :
Macro-nutrients (Per 100 g): Energy: 653.4Kcal, Protein: 25.5 g, Total Carbohydrates: 14.7 g (Dietary Fibre: 10.2 g | Total Sugar : 3 g | Added Sugar: 0 g), Total Fat: 54.7 g (Saturated Fat: 7.5 g | Transfat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 g), Sodium: 2.6 mg.
Micro-nutrients : Calcium, Iron, Vitamin-E, Vitamin-B2, Manganese, Copper.”
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in