- Cayenne Pepper Powder also known as ground red pepper, this spice has medium heat and pairs well with most spices.
- It can be used as a spice in cooking or as a condiment at the table.
- Add to chilli, curry, or any dish that needs zest. Add to taste, in other words, add a dash and taste, repeat until you have desired heat.
- It can be used in the making of cheese straws and biscuits, marinades, pickles, ketchup, chutneys and smoked foods. It is an ingredient of Worcestershire sauce and is frequently used in curries.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food! 🙂
|Kitchen Staples & Instant Food|
Ready To Cook, Spices & Seasoning
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in